Job Title: Sound Engineer/ Sound Tecnitian
A newly established, world class video editing house requires a full-time SOUND ENGR.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Confer with producers, performers, and others in order to determine and achieve the desired sound for any production, like musical recordings or background source for film etc.
- Mix and edit voices, music, and taped sound effects for live performances and for prerecorded events, using sound mixing boards.
- Record speech, music, and other sounds on recording media, using recording equipment.
- Regulate volume and sound quality during recording sessions, using control consoles.
- Reproduce and duplicate sound recordings from original recording media, using sound editing and duplication equipment.
- Separate instruments, vocals, and other sounds, then combine sounds later during the mixing or post-production stage.
- Set up, test, and adjust recording equipment for recording sessions and live performances; pack up equipment after completion of event.
- Synchronize and equalize prerecorded dialogue, music, and sound effects with visuals using control consoles.
Job Nature: Full-time
- Fresh Graduates/ Running Student of HSC / Diploma
- Computer literacy is strongly needed
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience is essential in a similar house.
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary Range: Negotiable
Please send your CV to:
Edit Line [a concern of WinTrade]
House No.67/B, Road No.26 (old), 15/A (new), Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1209.
October 28, 2015